Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
These cookies are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will :
Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics.
Save your User Account details if you create an account or submit your delivery details.
This Website Will :
Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and Linkedin (If available).
This website will not
Share any of your personal information with third parties.
- Security Detectors Africa respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website.
- We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of ordering or enquiring about products.
- We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
- Security Detectors Africa collects personal data about our users when you visit our website, enquire about a product, order a product, respond to a customer questionnaire and through the use of cookie technology.
- Security Detectors Africa will keep your personal information private and only use it for product delivery and contact purposes.
Reservation of Rights
- Security Detectors Africa reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- Security Detectors Africa further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network or servers.
- Security Detectors Africa reserves our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.
- Security Detectors Africa reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.
- Where a major change is made, customers will be informed by e-mail notification or through a notice on our website.
Customers and site visitors bear the responsibility to ensure that they have read the changes or updates as the case may be.
– Last updated 25 May 2018